Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Curry Chilli Con Carne. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curry Chilli Con Carne is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Curry Chilli Con Carne is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Curry Chilli Con Carne, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Curry Chilli Con Carne delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Curry Chilli Con Carne is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Curry Chilli Con Carne using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
When I am too tired to think about dinner menu, I tend to cook some same easy dishes that I have been repeatedly cooking. ‘Chilli Con Carne’ is one of them. And Curry is another. This time, I combined those two dishes. I simply replaced the spices for Chilli Con Carne with Curry powder. It was delicious, of course!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Curry Chilli Con Carne:
- 500 g Lean Beef Mince
- 1 Onion *finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 1 Capsicum *cut to small pieces
- 1 tablespoon Canola Oil
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon Hot Chilli Powder OR Cayenne Pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons Curry Powder
- 2 tablespoons Plain Flour
- 1 cup Beef Stock *OR 1 cup Water & 1 Beef Stock Cube
- 1 Canned Diced Tomatoes *400g
- 1 Canned Kidney Beans *410g
- 1-2 teaspoons Garam Masala
Steps to make to make Curry Chilli Con Carne
- Heat Oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat, cook Onion, Garlic and Capsicum for a few minutes, add Beef Mince and cook until Beef changes colour.
- Add Chilli Powder, Curry Powder and Flour and mix to combine. *Note: Flour is to thicken the sauce. You can add Tomato Paste instead of Flour.
- Add Beef Stock and Tomatoes, and stir well. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain the canned Kidney beans and add to the pan. Stir to combine and season with Salt but the amount of Salt depends on the saltiness of the stock and beans. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens, stirring occasionally as it is easy to get burnt.
- Just before remove from heat, add Garam Masala and mix well. Serve with freshly cooked rice. This time, I served with ‘Turmeric Rice’. Find my ‘Turmeric Rice’ recipe at http://www.hirokoliston.com/turmeric-rice/
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will find that you have extra natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet to your individual preferences with time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or more ingredients or is a bit more or less hot, you can make easy adjustments to attain this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for novices you don’t need to discover them but just if you master some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and very easy lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Curry Chilli Con Carne. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!