Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Curry Flavoured Nikujaga. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curry Flavoured Nikujaga is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Curry Flavoured Nikujaga is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Curry Flavoured Nikujaga, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Curry Flavoured Nikujaga delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Curry Flavoured Nikujaga is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Curry Flavoured Nikujaga using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
‘Nikujaga’ is simmered Meat (Niku) and Potatoes (Jagaimo). I cook it with a variety of Meat, and my family members love the dish. Soy Sauce, Mirin and Sugar are used to season ‘Nikujaga’, but I added some Curry Powder today. Curry flavour can go quite well with the sweet soy sauce flavour.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Curry Flavoured Nikujaga:
- 4 Potatoes
- 1 Carrot *optional
- 1-2 Onions
- 1 small piece Ginger *sliced into thin strips
- 300-400 g Thinly Sliced Beef (OR Pork, Chicken)
- 2 cups Dashi Stock OR Water *Today I used
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Mirin
- 2-3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 2 teaspoons Curry Powder
Instructions to make to make Curry Flavoured Nikujaga
- Cut the thinly sliced Beef (OR Pork, Chicken) into bite size, Potatoes into 4 to 5cm pieces, and Onion(s) 1-2cm strips. If you add Carrot, cut smaller than Potato pieces as it takes longer to cook.
- Place Potato, Carrot, Onion and Ginger into a pot and just cover with Dashi Stock (OR Water). You would need 400 to 500ml. Add Sugar, Mirin, Soy Sauce and Curry Powder, cook over high heat.
- When it starts boiling, add Beef (OR Pork, Chicken), cover with a lid, and cook until Potato is soft, stirring occasionally. *Note: Lower the heat if required, but I usually keep the high heat.
- When Potato is cooked, remove the lid, and cook until the sauce is thickened, shaking and tossing occasionally.
- Pour into a large serving bowl and serve.
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences over time. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for novices you don’t require to discover them but just if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its great something to chew on. Ideally this will get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Curry Flavoured Nikujaga. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!