Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Cypriot side dish Pougouri (Πουρκούρι). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Cypriot side dish Pougouri (Πουρκούρι) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Cypriot side dish Pougouri (Πουρκούρι) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Cypriot side dish Pougouri (Πουρκούρι), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cypriot side dish Pougouri (Πουρκούρι) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Cypriot side dish Pougouri (Πουρκούρι) is 2 ppl. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Cypriot side dish Pougouri (Πουρκούρι) estimated approx 30 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Cypriot side dish Pougouri (Πουρκούρι) using 11 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This is a traditional Cypriot dish I cooked during my national service, this dish is easily made and can be stored and reheated whenever
Goes well with meat
Goes best with pork chops (πριζόλα)
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Cypriot side dish Pougouri (Πουρκούρι):
- Pougouri (πουρκούρι) half a cup
- Spaghetti (around 25 pcs)
- Cumin powder
- Salt and pepper
- Half an onion slice
- Half a chicken stock cube
- Tomato paste
- Water (half a cup for spaghetti and half for pougouri)
- Olive oil
Instructions to make to make Cypriot side dish Pougouri (Πουρκούρι)
- Pour around 4 teaspoons of olive oil into a frying pan and swirl it to spread
- Chop the onions finely and place in the frying pan (not too fine)
- Chop the Parsley stock and throw away, then hold it down and finely chop across it's width. When finished, keep separate for step 11
- Start frying the contents for 5-10 mins
- Break up sticks of spaghetti into small sections and place them in a small amount of water and boil them for around 5 mins
- Add the pougouri into the frying pan along with half a cup of water (careful when adding water as the hot oil might get angry)
- Add the boiled spaghetti into the mixture altogether after it has softened slightly
- Add a teaspoon's scoop of tomato paste and stir the pougouri mix
- Add the chicken stock by breaking it up into the mixture whilst there is water present
- Continously stir the mixture for 10 minutes until the pougouri has lost some of its moisture
- After 10 minutes throw in half the Parsley and keep stirring, then throw the rest in after another 5 minutes
- Note : if you leave the mixture to sit without stirring, the pougouri will stick to the sides and burn
- Finished (best served with pork chop)
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes less or even more ingredients or is a little more or less hot, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them yet just if you understand some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and easy lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Cypriot side dish Pougouri (Πουρκούρι). Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!