Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Dendeng Batokok
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Dendeng Batokok. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Dendeng Batokok is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Dendeng Batokok is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Dendeng Batokok, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Dendeng Batokok delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Dendeng Batokok is 3 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Dendeng Batokok estimated approx 1 hour.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Dendeng Batokok using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This is an authentic dish from Padang (West Sumatra, Indonesia) where my mom’s family came from. It’s really hard to replicate as the type of chili that exist in UK is less spicy compared to the ones in Indonesia. This recipe is from my friend, Reza. This version reminded me of the one I had in Bandung during college days. Soooo goooood!!! Happy holidays all!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Dendeng Batokok:
- 400 gr thin-sliced beef
- 100 gr potato
- Beef seasoning mix
- 1/2 ginger
- 8 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp coriander seed
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 2 tbsp pepper
- 2 tbsp salt
- 4 candle nuts
- Chili seasoning mix
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 10 bird’s eye green chili
- 4 green finger chili
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp umami seasoning (ajinomoto, msg, etc)
Instructions to make to make Dendeng Batokok
- Stick up fork to the thin-sliced beef to allow seasonings to easily absorb within. Cut potatoes into small pieces.
- Prepare the beef seasoning mix. Cut ginger into small pieces, peel the garlic cloves, and mix together with the rest of the ingredients to a blender. Blend it together.
- Add the blended beef seasoning mix to the beef. Use your hands to mix it together and make sure that all parts of the beef are well-seasoned. Let it rest for at least 30 mins (it’ll be much better if you leave overnight, but not a must).
- Boil the beef with water, chicken stock, and orange leaves for 30 mins in medium heat.
- As you wait for the beef to cook and get tender, cut the chilies to small pieces, get rid of the stalks, and blend it together with vegetable oil, umami seasoning, and garlic cloves.
- Drizzle more vegetable oil to the pan in medium-high heat, add the blended chili mix to the pan for 3-4 mins. Then add the beef and cook together for 4-5 mins until tender. Take it out and let it rest.
- Stir-fry the potato with oil, salt, and pepper. When finished, mix it together with the beef. Dendeng batokok is served! Best to eat it with rice.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet to your personal tastes with time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make simple modifications to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking skills for newbies you don’t need to discover them yet just if you master some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to quick as well as easy lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Dendeng Batokok. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!