Recipe of Award-winning Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas estimated approx 20 minutes.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
My husband just recently joined the army and amidst the separation fever, I panic prepared all of his favorite meals. These Quesadillas made tops and they will remain their until he's back from training 😂
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas:
- 1 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Hot water
- 1 cup well seasoned cooked beef mince
- 4 eggs
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 spring onions (chopped)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Steps to make to make Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas
- Make TORTILLAS by whisking flour and salt together. Rub oil into the flour and add hot water (a little at a time – begin with half a ¼ cup). Mix together until liquid is fully absorbed. Correct wet or sticky dough by adding more flour and dry dough by adding more water
- Onto a floured surface, knead the dough until smooth. I know it's a small amount to work with but you can double or triple the recipe depending on how many tortillas you need
- Divide dough into 2 equal parts, roll on flour and leave covered for a few minutes before rolling them into thin circles. Heat a non-stick pan and cook the tortillas until golden brown spots appear on boths sides. Careful not to overcook as they will turn hard and break. Cover on a clean towel until needed
- For the FILLING whisk the eggs to breaks the yolks. Add the beef mince and spring onions to the eggs and mix. Divide mixture in half and set aside
- Heat a pan with a tablespoon of butter, spreading it through the pan to fully coat it. Spread half the egg and beef mixture into the pan, let cook for a minute or until the underside is cooked enough to just hold shape but not browned. Turn over quickly sprinkle with ¼ cup cheese and place 1 tortilla over the cheese coated top and lightly press down to stick together. Now flip over and sprinkle with another ¼ cup cheese and cover pan for 30seconds to melt the cheese
- Fold one half of your quesadilla over the other half, take off heat and cover with a towel
- Repeat step 5 with the remaining half of the ingredients. Cut into triangles and serve warm
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes less or more active ingredients or is a little more or less hot, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking skills for newbies you do not require to discover them but only if you understand some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also very easy lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food How to Prepare Favorite Easily The Best Egg/Beef Quesadillas. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!