Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Easy Hot & Sour Soup with Udon. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Hot & Sour Soup with Udon is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Easy Hot & Sour Soup with Udon is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Easy Hot & Sour Soup with Udon, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Hot & Sour Soup with Udon delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Easy Hot & Sour Soup with Udon is 1 Serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Easy Hot & Sour Soup with Udon using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
It was my daughter who introduced me Hot & Sour Soup. She uses a variety of ingredients and it takes time to prepare Hot & Sour Soup properly. This is my super quick and easy recipe that I use when I crave it. Today I thickened the soup thicker than normal, and pour it over hot Udon Noodles. You can pour it over Rice. It can be a very comforting and filling meal.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Easy Hot & Sour Soup with Udon:
- 1 Cooked Udon *You may prefer Cooked Rice
- 50 g thinly sliced Pork OR Chicken *cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 Egg *lightly whisked
- Finely chopped Spring Onion
- 1 cup Chicken Stock *OR 1 cup Water and 1 teaspoons Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Toban Djan (Chilli Bean Sauce) *OR Chilli as required
- 1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Mirin
- 1 tablespoon Rice Vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- Salt & White Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch *mixed with 1 tablespoon Water
Instructions to make to make Easy Hot & Sour Soup with Udon
- Prepare all ingredients before you start cooking.
- Place all the Soup ingredients except for Potato Starch in a saucepan. Bring to the boil, then add Pork (OR Chicken).
- When Pork is cooked, add Potato Starch mixture gradually to thicken the soup. You don’t need to add all of it.
- When the soup is thickened, add Egg, and gently stir. When Egg is softly cooked, soup is done.
- Heat Cooked Udon Noodles in boiling water, then drain. Place in a serving bowl, pour the soup over, add some Spring Onion, and enjoy. *Note: This soup can be enjoyed without Udon.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you want to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more ingredients or is a little essentially zesty, you can make straightforward adjustments to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for newbies you do not need to learn them however just if you master some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also very easy lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Easiest Way to Make Perfect Easy Hot & Sour Soup with Udon. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!