Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Easy Meat Stew. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Meat Stew is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Easy Meat Stew is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Easy Meat Stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Easy Meat Stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Easy Meat Stew using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Stew is the easiest to prepare. It's a dish with both meat and your favourite #veggies in one pot. You can choose to use water, wine, both or your preferred broth/stock. If you dont have broth/stock, adding #chicken seasoning powder or chicken bouillon gives your stew the taste of of that missing #broth/ #stock. Red #wine is definitely a good addition to your #stew.
Red wine can be omitted and substituted with your preferred broth or stock. You can also use Non-alcoholic or Zero Alcohol wine. See pic.
#breakfast #lunch #dinner #dicedmeat #cubedmeat #meat #beef #lamb #protein #redwine
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Easy Meat Stew:
- A. Seared/Shallow fried/browned
- 500 g Diced Meat or chunk (beef, lamb or kangaroo)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp White/black pepper powder
- 2 tbsp oil
- B. Caramelized/sautéed
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 brown onion – finely chopped
- C. The Stew soup
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning powder or chicken bouillon
- 1 c red wine
- 3 c water
- D. Veggies
- 1 big Potatoes – diced / chunky
- 1 Carrot – cut
- Green peas (OPTIONAL – not using most of the time)
- E. Combine & mix to thicken the stew
- 2-3 tsp corn flour
- 4-5 tbsp water
Instructions to make to make Easy Meat Stew
- Prepare and measure all ingredients. Dice/cube meat, potato and carrot into small chunks. If possible, leave cut and washed meat in a colander to remove any access liquid. Meat chunks should be dry and not wet. It helps when it comes to browning the meat later.
- A – Season meat with salt and pepper. In a non-stick pan, brown meat with 2 tbsp of oil. Use any oil or even butter. We prefer oil. Cook over high heat. Once nicely browned, transfer everything to a stock or soup pot.
- B. Using the same non-stick pan, add another 2 tbsp of oil. Caramelized brown onion until aromatic and translucent. Turn of the heat and transfer this to the stock or soup pot (the one with the meat).
- C – Place pot on the stove. Start with medium heat, add tomato paste, sugar, Worcestershire sauce and chicken seasoning powder or chicken bouillon. Mix well.
- Add water (or broth/stock if using) and wine to the pot. Both Alcoholic wine and Non Alcoholic wine can be used. See pic below for Non-alcoholic wine. Stir your stew. Cook over medium heat and bring to a boil.
- D – Add diced/cubed potato and carrot. Stir well.
- E – Next, add corn flour mixture to thicken the stew. Simmer over medium heat until potato is fork tender, and your stew should be ready. Taste and adjust seasonings accordingly, if needed. For extra heat, add pinches of black/white pepper powder. Serve warm with toasted garlic bread.
- Note: Feel free to add herbs of your choice (I.e bay leaves or any dried herbs)
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet to your personal preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make basic modifications to attain this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for beginners you don’t require to discover them yet just if you grasp some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as simple lunch dishes but its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Simple Way to Make Award-winning Easy Meat Stew. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!