Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki is 2 to 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
It seems there are so many different names for the vegetable I call ‘Edible Chrysanthemum’. It is called ‘Shungiku’ in Japanese. In Australia, Edible Chrysanthemum is available from most Asian grocery stores. This is ‘Okonomiyaki’. Besides Edible Chrysanthemum as the main ingredient, you can use whatever you like.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki:
- 100 g Edible Chrysanthemum *cut into small pieces
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Self-Raising Flour OR Plain Flour
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/8 teaspoon Dashi Powder *optional
- Salt & Pepper
- Oil for cooking
- *This time I added 1/2 Carrot, 1 Spring Onion, 50g Left-over Roast Beef as well
- *Add as much ingredients as you like if you can combine with the batter
- <Additional Ingredient Suggestions>
- Onion, Spring Onion, Carrot, Asian Mushrooms, Seafood, Meat, Chicken, Canned Tuna, etc
Instructions to make to make Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki
- Make batter by mixing the Flour, Water, Eggs, Dashi Powder and Salt & Pepper. Add the ingredients to the batter and mix well.
- Heat a frying pan or hotplate, apply a small amount of Oil, spoon the mixture to form pancakes. When the edge of the pancake has set, flip the pancake over, and cook for 2 or 3 minutes or until the batter and ingredients are cooked. You may turn the pancakes over a few times while cooking.
- Enjoy with/without a dipping sauce. Find my dipping sauce recipes at http://www.hirokoliston.com/category/dipping-sauces/
- Note: The red dipping sauce in the above photo can be made by mixing following ingredients.
1 tablespoon Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso)
1 tablespoon Ponzu (OR 1/2 Soy Sauce & 1/2 Rice Vinegar)
1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
As your experience and confidence grows, you will find that you have more natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make basic modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for newbies you do not require to discover them however just if you grasp some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes however its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Edible Chrysanthemum Okonomiyaki. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!