Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Fesenjoon. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fesenjoon is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fesenjoon is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Fesenjoon, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fesenjoon delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Fesenjoon is 5-6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Fesenjoon using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Traditional Persian dish my mum wanted to make after a long while
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Fesenjoon:
- 1-1.5 kg chicken
- 80-100 g Tomato paste or 3 tablespoons
- 2 medium-large Onions
- 1 cup Pomegranate molasses/paste
- 2 heapfull teaspoons of Tumeric powder
- 200 g walnut
- Fresh pomegranate and additional walnuts for garnish
Instructions to make to make Fesenjoon
- Peel and dice the onions
- Blend the walnuts into a course bits
- Cut the chicken of its whole.(this picture includes 1 1/2 broiler sized chicken (900g))
- Heat up a pot with a layer of olive oil. Once hot, start Browning the chicken. Add a few dashes of salt at the start. Use a lid to speed up the cooking. About 15-20 min Browning. Remove the chicken from pot momentarily.
- Add the onions and cook until caramelized. After; Add the tumeric and mix it in. Add the chicken back in. Mix in the chicken till well coated. Add the fine walnut and mix.
- Add 4 cups of water and mix well. Heat for 5 min. Add in the pomegranate molasses. Add a teaspoon of salt. And finally add the tomato paste. Mix well and simmer for 2hrs. Stir occasionally throughout. Add a teaspoon of sugar if desired.
- Plate and garnish with large crushed walnuts and freed pomegranate seeds.
- Serve with butter rice and Greek yogurt (with some salt) as condiment as desired. Bon appetit!
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses less or even more ingredients or is a little essentially spicy, you can make straightforward adjustments to achieve this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on time. As for standard food preparation skills for beginners you don’t need to discover them however just if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to fast as well as easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Fesenjoon. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!