Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Filo meat pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Filo meat pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Filo meat pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Filo meat pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Filo meat pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Filo meat pie using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
#filopie #filo #puffpastry #meatpie #easybaking
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Filo meat pie:
- 500-600 g minced meat (beef or lamb)
- 1 large onion
- 3-4 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 0.5-1 tablespoon oregano
- 2 eggs
- To taste salt and pepper
- 600 g filo pastry sheets
- Olive oil
- 1 cup fizzy water
- Pastry brush
Steps to make to make Filo meat pie
- Finely the onions and garlic. I sometimes put them in food processor to add the taste but avoid onion texture in the pie.
- Brown onion and garlic until golden, taking care not to burn. Add minced meat and rest of the spices. Mix well and cook until meat is done. Taste and add more spices if needed.
- Set aside to cool and then add 2 eggs, mixing well.
- Prepare filo by taking it out of the box and covering with a moist tea towel so it doesn’t dry. Add a cup / bowl of olive oil and fizzy water.
- Oil the baking pan (round or square). Layer 3-4 sheets of file on the bottom, oiling each layer with a pastry brush. You can lay out beetle or ruffle the sheets, which will have an uneven effect when our is cut.
- Sprinkle 3-4 spoons of filling on top. Cover with another filo sheet and sprinkle fizzy water. Add another layer of filling, followed by a filo sheet, and then oil well with pastry brush. Repeat the process until the pie is no more than 5-7 cm thick.
- Add 1-2 additional sheets of filo, oiling between the layers. Make sure that edges of the pie are piled well, otherwise the pie will be dry when baked. Pierce the pie with a fork 5 or 6 times to help baking. Cover with aluminium foil.
- Pre-heat oven to 200C. Bake the pie until edges start to brown, approximately 25-30’. Remove aluminium foil and bake for another 10-15 min or until the top is golden and crisp.
- Serve with soup, salad or as an appetiser. It’s also very tasty cold so it’s brilliant for leftovers.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have more natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet to your individual tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for newbies you don’t require to discover them however just if you understand some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as easy lunch dishes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade Filo meat pie. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!