Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Fish / Spanish Mackerel in Spicy Coconut Cream. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fish / Spanish Mackerel in Spicy Coconut Cream is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Fish / Spanish Mackerel in Spicy Coconut Cream is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Fish / Spanish Mackerel in Spicy Coconut Cream, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fish / Spanish Mackerel in Spicy Coconut Cream delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Fish / Spanish Mackerel in Spicy Coconut Cream using 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
#spanishmackerel in #spicy #coconutcream, a very simple yet satisfying dish, served with steamed white rice. All time family favourite.
#mackerel #lunch #dinner #starch #rice #fish #fishcurry #curry #protein #spanishmackerel #familyrecipe #heirloom #masaklemak #ikan #breakfast
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Fish / Spanish Mackerel in Spicy Coconut Cream:
- A. Fried Spanish Mackerel
- 4 slices fish / spanish mackerel
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp chicken seasoning powder
- B. Blend into fine paste
- 2 garlic
- 2 shallots
- 1/2 brown onion (medium size)
- 5 bird eye chillies (or more)
- 5 candlenuts
- C. Extras
- 1/2 C water
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tamarind peel
- 3 stalks lemongrass (10cm each)- bruised
- D. Seasoning
- 1-2 tsp chicken seasoning powder
- 1 Can coconut cream (270g – 300g)
- (AYAM BRAND has pure coconut milk & cream)
Steps to make to make Fish / Spanish Mackerel in Spicy Coconut Cream
- A – Sprinkle seasoning powder and turmeric powder on the fish, making sure each slice is evenly coated. Deep fry until fish is cooked through.
- B – Blend ingredients in B into paste.
- Cooking the dish – Pour 1/2 C of water into a pot or deep sauce pan. Add B (blended paste) and C. Stir to mix and leave to boil over medium high heat. Once boiling, season with chicken seasoning powder and add coconut cream next. Turn heat to low, stir and adjust taste accordingly. Add fish. Leave to simmer for a minute. Turn the heat off and serve warm with white rice.
- Note: This recipe is for a very thick and creamy gravy. Add another 1/3 C of water for slightly more gravy or soup. Adjust seasoning accordingly.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will discover that you have more natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a bit more or less hot, you can make easy modifications to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your recipes on time. As for standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to discover them yet only if you master some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Fish / Spanish Mackerel in Spicy Coconut Cream. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!