Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes estimated approx 35 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
YUMMO!! Usually use a fry pan for both of these, but decided to try the deep dish bake pan from the Foreman Evolve System. Worked great. Had a bowl – which was used to make the potatoes in and to mix ingredients, the deep dish pan, a plate and utensils……cant ask for easier clean up. I did use beef sausage, as I really don't do pork. Add what you like to it, onions, garlic, chives, cheese, etc.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes:
- 12 oz beef or pork sausage
- 4 cup mashed potatoes – chilled
- salt and pepper
- 1 each fresh egg
- oil or butter, for frying
- all-purpose flour
Steps to make to make Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes
- Preheat skillet to medium. Add a tbls of oil and heat. Drop potato mixture into hot oil, by about a tbls. Flatten and brown on both sides.
- Mix chilled potatoes with egg, flour, salt & pepper and any other spices you like.
- Remove to serving plate. Serve with butter, sour cream or applesauce. Plain is good, too.
- I made this in the Foreman Grill tonight – if you saw the pictures of the French Toast, you know I don't like my stove top – too hard to control the heat. First batch had too much oil and the mix was too wet. Added a little more flour – about 2 tbls, total. After that, worked great. These freeze really well. Just put in the microwave, toaster oven or even in the toaster (depending on how much grease – from frying – are on them. I don't overly season, as I like mine with applesauce.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have more natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet regimen to your individual tastes in time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more components or is a little essentially spicy, you can make basic adjustments to attain this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to standard cooking skills for newbies you do not need to learn them however only if you grasp some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and very easy lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Favorite Fried Beef Sausage with Potato Pancakes. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!