Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Fried Cassava – Indonesian way;). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Fried Cassava – Indonesian way;) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Fried Cassava – Indonesian way;) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Fried Cassava – Indonesian way;), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fried Cassava – Indonesian way;) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Fried Cassava – Indonesian way;) using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
If you ever been to Indonesia, Jakarta in of particular, you will see a lot of vendor street selling all type of foods. From dawn till midnight. One of them is this fritter. They would usually sells this "singkong goreng" we called it, with banana fritters, bakwan ( a type of veggie fritters), fried tofu, and fried tempe. If you don't mind a bit of oil, one will never be enough:p especially for most us. Please try this moreish fritter. It taste crunchy outside and crumbly soft inside. I bought my cassava in frozen isle, already peeled. so no hard work:). We can add chilly powder, but I didn't in this instance. instance, I add shredded mozarella, yummy!
Note: This can be either be steamed or boil. I steamed them
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Fried Cassava – Indonesian way;):
- 250 gr cassava, peeled and cut about 4cm
- 1 tsp corriander powder
- 1 tsp chicken powder stock (optional)
- 2 tsp himalayan salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder/mince
- as needed COLD water
- 3 tbsp shreeded cheese (optional – I used mozarella)
- Oil enough to cover the wok
Instructions to make to make Fried Cassava – Indonesian way;)
- Steamed the cut cassava for about 20-25 minutes until you can see the surface looks like a glass. if you forked, it should be soft.
- Meanwhile, Prepare: a bowl )big enough for the cassava), pour cold water (this has to be really cold) and the rest of the inggredients. mixed and taste it, it should be fairly salty, as we are using this to marinate.
- As soon as the cassava is out from the steamer, put them in the cold water, and let it marinate for a minimum of an hour. The reason we need cold water is because we want the cassava to open up when we fried them. so it will crumble in your mouth.
- Prepare wok with oil, wait till hot and start frying the marinated cassava. this should be in high medium heat. Leave it in one side for about 5 minute of till it change color to bit golden, then fry the other side. when its done set aside.
- Eat them while its hot. Optional: put them in a bowl, and cover with shreeded cheese.
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet to your personal preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that utilizes less or even more ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make simple adjustments to accomplish this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes promptly. When it comes to standard cooking skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them yet only if you master some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick as well as simple lunch dishes yet its great food for thought. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Quick Fried Cassava – Indonesian way;). Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!