Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Fried Noodles (Mee Tuaran). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Fried Noodles (Mee Tuaran) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Fried Noodles (Mee Tuaran) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Fried Noodles (Mee Tuaran), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Fried Noodles (Mee Tuaran) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Fried Noodles (Mee Tuaran) is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Fried Noodles (Mee Tuaran) estimated approx 45 minutes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Fried Noodles (Mee Tuaran) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Mee(noodles). Tuaran is a small town located in Sabah, Malaysia. This dish is famously known as Mee Tuaran because of the noodles that were made in Tuaran.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Fried Noodles (Mee Tuaran):
- Mee Tuaran/ Egg Noodles
- Onions & Garlic
- Bak Choy
- Maggi Liquid seasoning
- Chicken stock powder
Steps to make to make Fried Noodles (Mee Tuaran)
- I brought this Mee Tuaran from our local store. But you can use egg noodles if Mee Tuaran is not available in your country.
- You can wash the noodles before frying it. Depends on you. Both ways work😉 Then, fry the noodles just enough until it starts to harden. This is how it looks like after frying it.
- Next, prepare the Bak Choy and all the ingredients. Chopped it all. If you want it to be a little bit spicy, can add some chilies. You can choose any kinds of meats suits you.
- Stir fry the fishcake until it half cooked. Then, add the onions & garlic. After that, beat some eggs into the pan. Cook it until all ingredients are mixed.
- Then, add together the fry noodles and water into the pan. Let it boil and let the noodles softens. After the noodles starts to softens, can add the Bak Choy. Stir it all until the water fully dissolve. Lastly, add seasoning.
- That’s it. Very simple and tasty!! Have a try guys🤤😉
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet to your individual preferences with time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make simple adjustments to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you do not need to learn them however just if you understand some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and easy lunch dishes but its good something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Favorite Fried Noodles (Mee Tuaran). Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!