Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Garlic Chives, Egg & Pork Rice Bowl. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Garlic Chives, Egg & Pork Rice Bowl is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Garlic Chives, Egg & Pork Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Garlic Chives, Egg & Pork Rice Bowl, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Garlic Chives, Egg & Pork Rice Bowl delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Garlic Chives, Egg & Pork Rice Bowl is 1 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Garlic Chives, Egg & Pork Rice Bowl using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
There are many recipes to cook this great combination of ingredients, Garlic Chives, Egg & Pork. My favourite flavour is always Soy Sauce and Oyster Sauce. This is one of the dishes I repeatedly cook for my lunch. It is so quick & easy, yet really delicious, comforting and filling. If you don’t have thinly sliced Pork, you can use Pork Mince.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Garlic Chives, Egg & Pork Rice Bowl:
- 1-2 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 1 Egg *whisked
- 60-80 g Thinly Sliced Pork Belly *cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 small clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- 40 g Garlic Chives *cut into 3cm
- 1 serving Cooked Rice *warmed
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock *OR 1/2 cup Water & 1/2 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch
Steps to make to make Garlic Chives, Egg & Pork Rice Bowl
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Alter the amount to suit your taste.
- Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan, cook Egg softly, and transfer to the bowl you used to whisk the Egg.
- Add Pork and Garlic to the pan, and cook until Pork is lightly browned. Season lightly with Salt & Pepper. Add Garlic Chives and stir for a minute.
- Stir the sauce well, then add the sauce to the pan and stir until the sauce thickens. Return the cooked Egg and combine. Half fill a bowl with warm Cooked Rice and cover it with the mixture.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will locate that you have more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your individual preferences with time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that uses fewer or more ingredients or is a little basically zesty, you can make simple changes to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them yet just if you understand some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and also simple lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Garlic Chives, Egg & Pork Rice Bowl. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!