Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Gochujang Chicken Rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Gochujang Chicken Rice is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Gochujang Chicken Rice is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Gochujang Chicken Rice, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Gochujang Chicken Rice delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Gochujang Chicken Rice is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Gochujang Chicken Rice using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This is a Korean inspired ‘Takikomigohan’, that is a Japanese dish of Rice cooked with all other ingredients and seasonings. This ‘Gochujang Chicken Rice’ is absolutely easy to cook if you have a rice cooker. I can’t live without rice cooker. It makes everyday cooking so much easier. While Gochujang Chicken Rice is cooking, make a soup and a refreshing salad. A delicious meal can be prepared without no effort.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Gochujang Chicken Rice:
- 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short OR Medium Grain Rice
- 250 g Chicken *I used Thigh Fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) *1 tablespoon is 15ml
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- 1 teaspoons Sesame Oil
- 400 ml Chicken Stock *OR Water and 1 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
Steps to make to make Gochujang Chicken Rice
- Place all the Soup ingredients in a measuring jug OR bowl, and mix well.
- Place Chicken pieces in rice cooker’s inner pot.
- Wash Rice, drain well, and spread over the Chicken.
- Scatter Onion and Garlic. Gently pour the Soup over, but DO NOT stir.
- Press the Cook/Start button. When the rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes, then gently mix.
- Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and toasted Sesame Seeds, and serve. *Note: Some shredded Toasted Nori is also nice to add.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet and adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that utilizes less or more ingredients or is a little more or less hot, you can make easy modifications to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your dishes promptly. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for novices you don’t need to discover them however just if you master some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and simple lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Gochujang Chicken Rice. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!