Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷 is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷 is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷 estimated approx 2 hours.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷 using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This is one of my favourite dishes from #greece. It’s is so full of flavour but is really very easy to prepare. Traditionally this would be made with red wine but because MrN is yeast intolerant I leave out the wine (and drink it while I’m cooking instead 😉🍷) #globalfoodtour
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷:
- 3 sprigs rosemary, de stalked and chopped
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 125 mls cold beef stock (or red wine)
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- Beef stew
- 900 g diced casserole beef
- Olive oil
- 400 g peeled shallots, left whole
- 400 g tinned plum tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato purée
- 100 mls beef stock
- 3 bay leaves
Steps to make to make Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷
- Mix together the marinade ingredients. Add the beef and stir well to coat the meat, then leave to marinate for 2 hours (or overnight if possible).
- Preheat the oven to 180 C. Add a couple of tablespoons to a flameproof casserole dish and fry the whole shallots over a high heat until they start to colour on the outside. Remove the shallots and set them aside.
- Now brown off the meat in batches, draining off and reserving the marinade. Place the browned beef in a bowl after you’ve finished each batch so you don’t overcrowd your pan.
- When the beef is done and is waiting in the bowl, add the tinned tomatoes, tomato puree, reserved marinade, 100 mls stock to the casserole dish and bring it up to a gentle boil. Give it a stir and add your bag leaves. Add your beef back in, put your lid on and put the casserole in the oven for 1 hour.
- After one hour, gently stir the casserole and add in your shallots. Place the casserole back in the oven for a further hour.
- We served with minted boiled potatoes.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses fewer or more components or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make basic adjustments to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t need to learn them but just if you grasp some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and simple lunch recipes however its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Greek Beef Stifado (Wine Free Version) 🇬🇷. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!