Hello everybody, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Greek meatballs (keftedakia). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek meatballs (keftedakia) is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Greek meatballs (keftedakia) is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Greek meatballs (keftedakia), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Greek meatballs (keftedakia) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Greek meatballs (keftedakia) is 3-4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Greek meatballs (keftedakia) estimated approx 50mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Greek meatballs (keftedakia) using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This recipie reminds me my grandma who used to make the meatballs for me cause this is one of the favourite dish of every kid (of my generation)
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Greek meatballs (keftedakia):
- 500 gr beef mince
- 500 gr pork mince
- 1 small bread roll (soaked in water)
- 1 onion diced (or onion powder if you re onion intolerant)
- 2 spoons olive oil
- 1 tomato diced
- 1/3 garlic powder
- 60 gr mint finely chopped (or 2 spoons dried mint)
- 100 gr flour for frying
- 400 gr sunflower oil
- Some sweet paprika
- Salt and pepper
Instructions to make to make Greek meatballs (keftedakia)
- In a pan add the olive oil and the onion and in medium heat let it become glossy (for abt 8mins) without getting darker. Let it cool down.
- In a big bowl, mix the 2 types of mince meat, the seasoning,the paprika, the mint, the garlic powder and the onion (only after it’s cooled down, the tomato.
- Squeeze the bread and then add it to the mixture and start mixing the ingredients with your hands.
- Divide it in small portions (size of a walnut or an apricot) and roll them in balls. At the same time, heat the sunflower oil in a pan in high heat.
- In a smaller bowl add the flour and dip the meatballs so they get dusty all over and put them in the pan so they get fried for a few minutes each side (till they get a nice colour).
- When you take them out of the pan, first put them on some kitchen roll to absorb most oil, before you transfer them in an other plate.
- You can accompany them amazingly with freshly cut fried chips or salad. Enjoy!
- Tip: if you want a healthier option, you can skip frying and instead, roast them in the oven. Also, if you have leftovers and want to do something different next day, make a red sauce and add the meatballs. You can eat them with spaghetti (like the Italian way).
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a dish that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make basic adjustments to attain this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking skills for beginners you do not need to learn them yet only if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick as well as easy lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Simple Way to Make Favorite Greek meatballs (keftedakia). Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!