Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Greek Pastitsio from left over bolognese (vegetarian). It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Pastitsio from left over bolognese (vegetarian) is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Greek Pastitsio from left over bolognese (vegetarian) is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Greek Pastitsio from left over bolognese (vegetarian), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Greek Pastitsio from left over bolognese (vegetarian) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Greek Pastitsio from left over bolognese (vegetarian) is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Greek Pastitsio from left over bolognese (vegetarian) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
I made a lot of bolognese sauce but didn’t want have spaghetti bolognese the next day.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Greek Pastitsio from left over bolognese (vegetarian):
- For the sauce
- 450-500 g left over bolognese (I used vegan mincemeat)
- 1-2 teaspoon grounded cinnamon
- 5-6 clove buds
- 1 tsp sugar (small)
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 50-60 g butter
- 50-60 g plain flour
- 350 ml warm milk
- Salt pepper nutmeg (to taste)
- 250 g bucatini pasta (I only had macaroni at home so used that)
- 40-50 g grated cheese (or more or less depends on the taste)
Steps to make to make Greek Pastitsio from left over bolognese (vegetarian)
- Reheat the bolognese with the spices, sugar and let it simmer for about 10-15 min until is hot and the spices released the taste.
- Prepare the bechamel. Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the flour. Fry them together until starts to smell like a toast. Gradually add the milk, bit by bit. This is a slow process. Use the whisk to make sure the sauce doesn’t become lumpy. When added all the milk add the salt, pepper and nutmeg. Cook it for 4-5 more minutes.
- Cook the pasta meanwhile. Drain it a couple minutes before it is properly cooked.
- Using a 25x 25 cm dish, start to layer your dish like a lasagne. Little bolognese sauce on the bottom, pasta, bolognese sauce, pasta bolognese sauce and on the top the bechamel and finish it with the grated cheese.
- Bake it in the oven in 180C fan until the top is golden brown. About 25min.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that uses fewer or more components or is a little essentially hot, you can make basic modifications to attain this goal. Simply put, start making your dishes on schedule. As for basic food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t need to learn them yet only if you understand some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its great food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food How to Make Award-winning Greek Pastitsio from left over bolognese (vegetarian). Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!