Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Greek Stuffed Tomatoes. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Greek Stuffed Tomatoes is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Greek Stuffed Tomatoes is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Greek Stuffed Tomatoes, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Greek Stuffed Tomatoes delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Greek Stuffed Tomatoes is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Greek Stuffed Tomatoes estimated approx 1hr 20mins.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Greek Stuffed Tomatoes using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Really simple, really tasty recipe.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Greek Stuffed Tomatoes:
- 6 Large vine/beef tomatoes
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 6 Jumbo red spring onions finely chopped
- 150 g Microwave wholegrain rice
- 1 tbsp tomato puree
- 2 tbsp Parsley
- 2 tbsp Oregano
- Zest 1 lemon
- 150 g feta cheese
Instructions to make to make Greek Stuffed Tomatoes
- Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Cut the tops off the tomatoes and, using a teaspoon, carefully scoop out the soft pulp and seeds and transfer to a bowl. Put the tomato shells into a baking dish or roasting tin that's large enough to hold all of the tomatoes sitting upright. (Bun tins work well too!) Set aside with the tops of the tomatoes until ready to bake.
- Put the rice in the microwave and cook for half the suggested time to get part cooked rice.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of the olive oil in a frying pan set over a low heat. Add the onion and fry for 10 minutes until softened, without allowing it to brown. Roughly chop any larger pieces of reserved tomato pulp, then add to the pan with the part cooked rice, tomato purée and 100ml just-boiled water. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a simmer and allow to cook for 12 minutes, stirring often. Remove from the heat and stir in parsley, oregano and lemon zest.
- Crumble feta into rice mixture and stir until evenly mixed through.
- Fill the prepared tomato shells with the rice mixture and return the tops.
- Drizzle with the remaining oil, cover with foil and bake in the preheated oven for 1 hour. Serve warm from the oven or at room temperature
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan and also adapt your diet to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you intend to serve a dish that uses less or more ingredients or is a little essentially hot, you can make simple changes to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes promptly. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t require to learn them yet only if you understand some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as simple lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Quick Greek Stuffed Tomatoes. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!