Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Gyudon (beef and rice bowl). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Gyudon (beef and rice bowl), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) is 2 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Gyudon (beef and rice bowl) using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Gyudon is one of my favourite Japanese meat rice bowl dishes. When I used to go Eat Tokyo restaurant this was a dish I would order quite often.
This is a Japanese dish which consists of a bowl of rice topped with beef and onion simmered in sweet sauce with egg.
I had some beef left at home and decided to slice the meat very thinly to make this dish.
This is my version of the popular Japanese dish. I hope you enjoy making and eating this as much as I do.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Gyudon (beef and rice bowl):
- 200 g rib eye beef, very thinly sliced or pre sliced beef meat from butchers
- Gyudon sauce:
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil (or any cooking oil)
- 1 small brown onion, finely skiced
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh or minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh or minced ginger
- 8 tablespoons water
- 4 tablespoons soba noodle sauce or 1/4 teaspoon dashi powder
- 4 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons mirin
- 1-2 tablespoons white sugar (caster or granulated)
- 1/2 spring onions, finely sliced
- Sprinkles of Shichimi (Japanese 7-spice)
- 1 egg yolk (optional)
- Sprinkle black sesame seeds (optional)
Steps to make to make Gyudon (beef and rice bowl)
- Thinly slice the rib eye, transfer onto a plate and set aside.
- In a large saucepan add on medium high heat, add the cooking oil and then add the sliced onions.
- Sautee onions until soft, then add the thinly sliced beef along with the ginger and garlic paste. Cook the meat until it is no longer pink.
- Then to the onions and meat add water, soba noodle sauce or dashi powder, light soya sauce, mirin and sugar. Stir continuously until sugar has dissolved. Reduce heat to medium low and cover with a lid. Let the broth cook and reduce for about 7-10 minutes. Taste and amend if necessary (add more soya sauce, sugar, water etc).
- Once the meat has cooked and the sauce has reduced. Turn heat off and remove saucepan from the heat.
- To serve place steamed rice in each bowl at the bottom, then using chopsticks is tongs place beef and onions over the rice. Add the egg yolk (optional) and garnish with spring onions, shichimi and sesame seeds (optional).
- Spoon over as much it little of the broth and pour it over the meat, onions and rice.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make simple changes to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to standard cooking skills for newbies you do not require to discover them yet just if you understand some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and also very easy lunch recipes yet its great something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Gyudon (beef and rice bowl). Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!