How to Prepare Speedy Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)|Made easy
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)|Made easy. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)|Made easy is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)
Many things affect the quality of taste from Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)|Made easy, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)|Made easy delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)|Made easy is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)|Made easy estimated approx Preparation 40 min, Cooking 15 min.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)|Made easy using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
My all-time favorite simple hamburger recipe.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)|Made easy:
- For the Hambagu
- 200 g mince beef
- 1/2 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- For the sauce
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 3 tbsp Tonkatsu sauce
- 3 tbsp Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Water
Steps to make to make Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)|Made easy
- Heat the pan with medium heat, add 1 tbsp of oilive oil to sauté the onion until translucent. Put aside to let them cool.
- Prepare the ingredients for hambagu. Mix them well.
- Use your hands to make small patties(100-110 g). Transfer to a tray and cover with plastic wrap. Keep in the fridge for 30 min.
- After 30 min, pre-heat the pan to medium heat. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to the pan. Cook the patties until brown(~3 min) on one side then flip to cook the other side for another 3 min. Transfer to a plate. Let them rest for 5-10 min.
- For the sauce, use the leftover in the pan which you previously cook the hambagu. Turn on medium heat. Add butter, ketchup, tonkatsu sauce and water. Cook until the sauce become thick. Pour the sauce over the hambagu before serving. Serve with roasted vegetables, steamed rice, or bread.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will find that you have more natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet regimen to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make basic modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes promptly. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for beginners you do not require to learn them yet only if you understand some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes however its great food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Award-winning Hambagu(Japanese hamburger)|Made easy. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!