Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I wanted to eat beef teriyaki, but thinly sliced meat was on sale so I decided to make vegetable rolls. I added konnyaku on a whim, but it has a nice texture and was a good addition! I made the teriyaki sauce with a ketchup base to suit my boyfriend's tastes. These are packed with veggies and are really delicious, so I'm going to make them again.
The fillings are cooked in advance, so even if you stuff the rolls so much it's properly cooked and flavored all the way through. The key is the konnyaku that's rolled with the vegetables! It has a nice texture! The asparagus tastes rich and delicious! This is great for osechi (New Year's feast food). For 6 rolls. Recipe by ochikeron
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls:
- 6 slice Thinly sliced beef (I used imported Australian beef)
- 6 thin stalks Asparagus
- 60 grams Konnyaku
- 80 grams Potatoes
- 60 grams Carrot
- 1 Katakuriko
- 1 Vegetable oil
Instructions to make to make Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls
- Peel a few centimeters of the root end of the asparagus stalks, take off the stem, and cut into 7 cm long pieces (or cut each stalk into thirds). Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Put the tougher stalk parts in first, then add the spear ends 30 seconds later. Boil for a total of 2 minutes, drain, refresh in cold water, then drain again. Cut the konnyaku into 7 cm long, 5 mm wide strips, boil briefly, and drain. Cut the potatoes and carrots to about the same size as the konnyaku, cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for about 3 minutes.
- Combine the A ingredients. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon each over the asparagus, potato, konnyaku, and carrot.
- Roll up the pre-flavored vegetables and konnyaku with the beef slices.
- Dust the rolls lightly with katakuriko.
- Combine the B ingredients.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, and pan fry the beef rolls while rolling them around until browned on all sides.
- Add the combined sauce from Step 5, and simmer over high heat the reduce (cover with aluminium foil to prevent the sauce from splattering). Turn the heat off and it's done.
- Cut the rolls in half to make them easier to eat, and line them up on a plate to serve.
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you want to serve a dish that makes use of less or more components or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make basic changes to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to discover them yet only if you grasp some simple cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as simple lunch dishes but its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Ultimate Healthy Beef and Vegetable Rolls. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!