Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor). It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor) is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor) is 41 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor) estimated approx 10 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor) using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor):
- 2 lb round beef ( or any beef of your choice)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp honey
Instructions to make to make Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor)
- I put the meat in the freezer for about 4 to 6 hours after that i take it out and thinly slice it about 1/4 to 1/8 of an inch make sure you trim all the fat off then I put in a ziplock bag
- While the meat is in the freezer I combine all the ingredients for the marinade
- After the marinade is ready leave two teaspoons aside for basting during the dehydration process
- Once the marinade is ready I poured into the bag and move it all around so every single piece of the meat is marinated. I leave the marinade in the refrigerator for up to 48 hours you can take it out after 12 hours I recommend if you can move around every couple hours
- After the marinated meat is ready i turn my dehydrator on to 150°F if you use in an oven go to the lowest temperature possible my oven goes to a 170°F. Once in the dehydrator I'll let it go for about an hour and then I start basting with the leftover marinade that was reserved in the beginning of this recipe and I baste every hour. I leave it in the dehydrator for about two to three hours depending on your dehydrator if working with an oven leave the door shut for 30 minutes after 30min keep the oven door cracked ( be careful for any kids or pets around the oven) and let it go for about 4 hours and baste every hour or until you get the texture you prefer enjoy
- After my beef jerky is done I like to put in food saver bags at last longer hope you guys enjoy
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet to your individual tastes over time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that utilizes less or even more ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. As for basic food preparation skills for newbies you don’t require to learn them but only if you grasp some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also simple lunch dishes yet its good something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Homemade Homemade Beef Jerky ( Original Flavor). Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!