Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Hong Kong Beef Noodle. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Hong Kong Beef Noodle is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Hong Kong Beef Noodle is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Hong Kong Beef Noodle, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hong Kong Beef Noodle delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Hong Kong Beef Noodle is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Hong Kong Beef Noodle estimated approx 10 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Hong Kong Beef Noodle using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
SIMPLE STIR FRY NOODLE
FLAVOURFULL BEEF STRIP
INSPIRED BY HONGKONG CAFE
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Hong Kong Beef Noodle:
- 3 garlic dice
- 1 cup thinly slice beef
- 6 slice thinly slice ginger
- 4 tbsp shao xing wine
- 3 tbsp oil
- FLAVOURFULL SAUCE OPTIONAL A
- 4 tbsp store bought korean beef marinate sauce
- 4 tbsp bottle store bought spicy teriyaki sauce
- OR USED SIMPLE SAUCE OPTIONAL B
- 3 tbsp dark sauce
- 4 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oil
- 4 cup soy flat noodle or flat rice noodle or udon noodle
- 1 large thinly slice fresh red chili
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 fresh coriander /spring onion
Instructions to make to make Hong Kong Beef Noodle
- COOK NOODLE,,,, bring water to a boil then add soy noodle simmer for 3 minute then drain add 1 tbsp of oil and set aside
- in pan with oil saute garlic and ginger for 1 minute then add red chili and thinly sliced beef saute till 90 percent cooked
- add FLAVOUR SAUCE OPTION A and cooked soy noodle mix well
- add shao xing wine then mix well then add coriander leaf and off heat and serve immediately
- BELOW ARE FEW BEEF RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a little basically spicy, you can make simple adjustments to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard cooking skills for newbies you don’t need to discover them however just if you grasp some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also very easy lunch recipes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Hong Kong Beef Noodle. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!