Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Hot Tofu with Mushroom Sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Hot Tofu with Mushroom Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Hot Tofu with Mushroom Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Hot Tofu with Mushroom Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hot Tofu with Mushroom Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Hot Tofu with Mushroom Sauce is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Hot Tofu with Mushroom Sauce using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This healthy and comforting dish is perfect for dinner on a cold day. It can be Vegan. Today I used Chicken Stock, but you can use plant-based stock. Use extra Soy Sauce instead of Oyster Sauce. You would need to add some Mirin or Sugar to add sweetness to the flavour. Hard Tofu is NOT suitable for this dish. Please use soft or medium soft type.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Hot Tofu with Mushroom Sauce:
- 500 g Tofu *medium soft type such as ‘Momen’, cut into large bite-size pieces
- 200 g Asian Mushrooms *cut into small pieces or slices
- *Note: Today I used Shiitake, Enoki and rehydrated Snow Fungus. Other suggestions include Shimeji, Oyster Mushroom, Black Fungus, etc
- 1 tablespoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch *mixed with 1 tablespoon Water
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Salt & White Pepper
- 1 cup Chicken Stock *OR 1 cup Water and 1 teaspoon Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Oyster Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
Instructions to make to make Hot Tofu with Mushroom Sauce
- Place Water in a pot about 5cm deep, gently place Tofu pieces, and add more Water to cover if required. Slowly heat over medium heat. When it started boiling, it’s ready to serve.
- Meanwhile, heat the sauce ingredients in a saucepan. Add Mushrooms of your choice and cook, stirring frequently, until soft. Add Salt & White Pepper to taste. *Note: You may wish to add extra Soy Sauce or Oyster Sauce rather than Salt.
- Mix Potato Starch (OR Corn Starch) and Water in a small bowl, and gradually add to the Mushroom mixture, stirring well, to thicken the sauce.
- Pick up hot Tofu using a slotted spoon or small skimmer, and place in a serving deep plate. Cover with the Mushroom mixture, sprinkle with finely chopped Spring Onion, and serve hot.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic cooking skills for beginners you do not require to learn them yet only if you understand some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and also simple lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food How to Prepare Ultimate Hot Tofu with Mushroom Sauce. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!