Recipe of Perfect IGA BAKAR MADU (HONEY BBQ BEEF RIB)
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, IGA BAKAR MADU (HONEY BBQ BEEF RIB). One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
IGA BAKAR MADU (HONEY BBQ BEEF RIB) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. IGA BAKAR MADU (HONEY BBQ BEEF RIB) is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from IGA BAKAR MADU (HONEY BBQ BEEF RIB), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare IGA BAKAR MADU (HONEY BBQ BEEF RIB) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have IGA BAKAR MADU (HONEY BBQ BEEF RIB) using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Marinated grilled beef ribs, served with steamed rice, raw vegetable salad (lalapan) and condiment. Sambal terasi or sambal bawang is often put on side, and other put the ribs over the sambal (iga penyet). And this iga bakar madu which have a combination of sweet and spicy taste and the right combination of savory flavors.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make IGA BAKAR MADU (HONEY BBQ BEEF RIB):
- 1 kg beef ribs (3 large beef rib)
- 2 small Shallots
- 2 cm ginger
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 big red chillies
- 2 Indonesian bay leaves
- 2 lemongrass, bruised
- 3 cm galangal, bruised
- 3 cm cinnamon stick
- 5 cloves
- 1/2 tsp white pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 600 ml water
- 3 tablespoons tomato sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoons lime juice
Steps to make to make IGA BAKAR MADU (HONEY BBQ BEEF RIB)
- Ground Shallots, garlic, ginger and chilli into a paste.
- In a wok, heat the oil over a medium high, and then sauté the ground spices.
- Add the bay leaves, lemongrass, galangal and ginger, fry for about 3 minutes until fragrant.
- Add the cinnamon stick, cloves, white pepper powder and salt. Saute for another 1 minute.
- Add the ribs, and then add the water. Mix everything and make sure that the ribs are coated in the liquid.
- Cook over a medium high until it boils, then reduce the heat to medium low.
Cover the ribs and simmer for another 1 hr or until the ribs are tender. Add a little bit of hot water if necessary.
- 10 – 15 minutes before the cooking is done, add the tomato sauce, lime juice, oyster sauce and honey. Mix everything thoroughly. Turn off the heat.
- Before serving, grill the ribs using air fryer or charcoal or on a grill pan, until slightly charred.
Serve immediately with side dish you like.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes in time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make straightforward modifications to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking abilities for beginners you don’t require to learn them yet just if you master some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and easy lunch dishes but its good food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Speedy IGA BAKAR MADU (HONEY BBQ BEEF RIB). Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!