Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Indian Beef Masala. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indian Beef Masala is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Indian Beef Masala is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Indian Beef Masala, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Indian Beef Masala delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Indian Beef Masala using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I am a big beef fan LOL and I usually use beef in pasta dishes or stir frys, so at the super market couple of weeks ago I grabbed a tray of diced beef and put this together. What I love about this recipe is the coconut oil – it really makes this dish shine because of the smell!!! Absolutely lovely
I pressure cooked the beef first to make it extra soft – it was almost a melt in your mouth outcome – real easy for kids to eat and if you have fussy adult eaters this dish would totally pass!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Indian Beef Masala:
- 500 gms Beef of
- 1 onion large sliced fine
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbsp coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp fennel seeds
- 4 cloves
- 1 star anise
- 1 inch cinnamon piece stick
- Curry leaves
- to taste Salt
- 2 – 3 tbsps Coconut Oil
Instructions to make to make Indian Beef Masala
- Begin by pressure cooking the beef with some water and a pinch of turmeric powder. I cooked it for a few whistles to make the beef extra soft
- When that was ready, heat the coconut oil in a pan, and saute the onions until it is golden brown. Next the ginger and garlic paste along with the fennel seeds, cloves, star anise, cinnamon stick go in
- Give it a couple of minutes to get aromatic, then add the curry leaves and the beef, and the spices: turmeric, coriander, chilly and the garam masala. Season with salt, and give it all a good stir so everything is well combined. Reduce the flame to low till the masala is cooked through and the beef is roasted well
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander leaves before serving
- This dish is a great meat side dish with lentil curry, or even flavoured rice like coconut or veg pulao. I mixed some beef with white rice and served it to my 22mos old, she LOVED it!
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will find that you have more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet to your personal preferences with time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or even more components or is a bit basically hot, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes promptly. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for novices you don’t require to discover them however just if you master some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and very easy lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Quick Indian Beef Masala. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!