Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Indonesian Chinese style dry noodle with chicken and mushroom. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indonesian Chinese style dry noodle with chicken and mushroom is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Indonesian Chinese style dry noodle with chicken and mushroom is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Indonesian Chinese style dry noodle with chicken and mushroom, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Indonesian Chinese style dry noodle with chicken and mushroom delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Indonesian Chinese style dry noodle with chicken and mushroom is Serves 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Indonesian Chinese style dry noodle with chicken and mushroom estimated approx 45 minutes.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Indonesian Chinese style dry noodle with chicken and mushroom using 21 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
#indonesianfood #indonesiannoodle #eggnoodle #chickenthigh #buttommushroom #breakfast #lunch #springonion #chinesestyle #mychildhoodfood #cookpadrecipe #recipe #cooking #cook #minne #foodblogger #chef #handmade #homecooking #coopadtv #yummyrecipe #foodie #tasty #delicious #foodies #yummy #taste #cookingathome #cookpadcommunity #foodlovers #chefathome #cookpad #cookpadlovers #cookpaduk
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Indonesian Chinese style dry noodle with chicken and mushroom:
- Main ingredients:
- 300 g fresh egg noodle, boiled until cooked (150 g per person)
- Garlic and chicken oil
- Blanched chinese vegetable
- Finely sliced spring onion
- Stir fry chicken mushroom:
- 300 g boneless and skinless chicken thigh, cut into small pieces (cubes)
- 150 g button mushroom, quartered
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 3 cm ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mushroom soy sauce
- 3 tbsp kecap manis (sweet soy sauce)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp chinese cooking wine
- 300 ml chicken broth or water
- 3 tbsp cooking oil
- 1/2 tsp white pepper, or to taste
- Garlic and chicken oil:
- 500 g garlic
- canola or vegetable oil
- Chicken fat and skins or pork fat (optional), this will add flavour
Instructions to make to make Indonesian Chinese style dry noodle with chicken and mushroom
- Stir fry chicken mushroom:
Stir fry garlic and ginger until fragrant.
- Add the chicken pieces. Stir frequently to let the aroma of the ginger and garlic stick to the chicken and cook the chicken until change colour.
- Add mushroom and the mushroom soy sauce, kecap manis, chinese cooking wine, oyster sauce and white pepper.
- Add the chicken broth. Cook until the seasoning is absorbed and chicken is cooked and the broth is reducing 50%. Set aside.
- To make garlic and chicken oil:
Peel the garlic and minced it use a food processor and transfer to a large work.
- Add oil to the wok. Adjust the amount of the oil according to your wok size and the amount of garlic that you use. The oil must cover all the garlic at least 2 cm
- Deep fry the garlic in a low heat while stirring occasionally. (Please do not leave the wok and do other things, you have to watch it carefully and stir occasionally to avoid it from getting burnt).
- When the garlic turn golden brown, turn off the heat. Let the hot oil continue browning the garlic for about 1 minutes.
- Strain the oil and separate the oil from the fried garlic and let it cool at room temperature.
- For extra flavour:
Transfer back the garlic oil into the wok (without the garlic) and add chicken fat and chicken skin or pork fat. Deep fried the chicken fat and skin or pork fat until golden brown and fragrant and strain the oil.
- Keep the oil and fried garlic in an air tight container or jar with a lid when they are cool enough. Keep the garlic with the oil in the fridge and it will last for months.
- How to assemble and serve 1 portion of chicken mushroom noodle :
Cook the egg noodle in batches (one portion each time) until cooked – around 3 minutes. Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- In a serving bowl, combine 2 tbsp garlic and chicken oil, 1 tbsp mushroom soy sauce and ground white pepper. Add the cooked noodle and mix well.
- Add chicken and mushroom stir fry on top of the noodle.
- Add blanched chinese vegetable on top of the noodle and sprinkle fine sliced spring onion.
- Serve with chilli sauce on the side. (Optional)
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have more natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet to your individual preferences with time. Whether you want to serve a dish that uses less or even more components or is a little basically zesty, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this objective. In other words, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking skills for newbies you don’t require to learn them but only if you master some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Simple Way to Make Ultimate Indonesian Chinese style dry noodle with chicken and mushroom. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!