Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Indonesian coconut beef. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Indonesian coconut beef is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Indonesian coconut beef is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Indonesian coconut beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Indonesian coconut beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Indonesian coconut beef is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Indonesian coconut beef estimated approx 50 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Indonesian coconut beef using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Indonesian coconut beef:
- 1 1/2 lb Boneless sirloin steak trimmed
- 3 tbsp Corn oil
- 1 large Spanish onion sliced
- 1 clove Garlic crushed
- 1 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Ground coriander
- 1 tsp Chili seasoning
- 2/3 cup Shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 tsp Light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 1/4 cup Beef stock
- 1 Thin slivers red bell pepper
- 1 Chopped green chilies
- 1 small slices onion
Instructions to make to make Indonesian coconut beef
- Cut steak in 1/2 inch thick strips.
- Heat oil in a saucepan. Add Spanish onion slices and garlic and fry gently until soft. Add beef and fry, stirring, until brown.
- Add the spices to the beef and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add coconut, brown sugar, lemon juice, and beef stock; stir well.
- Simmer gently uncovered 30 to 35 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until mixture is thickened and dry. Stir mixture more frequently towards the end of cooking time to prevent sticking.
- Garnish with slivers of bell pepper green chilies and small slices of onion.
- If you prefer a more moist mixture, cook 20 to 25 minutes instead of 30 to 35 minutes.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and adapt your diet plan to your individual tastes in time. Whether you want to offer a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a bit essentially zesty, you can make simple modifications to attain this goal. In other words, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for newbies you do not need to discover them but just if you master some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and simple lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade Indonesian coconut beef. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!