Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Indonesian Potato Croquette (Kroket Kentang). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Indonesian Potato Croquette (Kroket Kentang) is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Indonesian Potato Croquette (Kroket Kentang) is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Indonesian Potato Croquette (Kroket Kentang), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Indonesian Potato Croquette (Kroket Kentang) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Indonesian Potato Croquette (Kroket Kentang) using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Yummy, delicious and tasteful 😍👍
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Indonesian Potato Croquette (Kroket Kentang):
- 500 gram potato, peeled and cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoon powdered milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1 teaspoon margarine/ butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Oil for deep frying
- For filling:
- 200 gram ground beef/Chicken/pork
- 100 gram peas
- 50 gram carrots, cut into small cubes
- 4 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon shallots, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon salted soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper powder
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 50 ml water
- 100 ml fullcream milk
- 1/2 maizena/cornstarch
- 2 spring onions, finely sliced
- 2 tablespoon butter for sauting
- For wet coating:
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoon milk
- to taste Salt
- For dry coating:
- Plan flour
- Bread crumb
Steps to make to make Indonesian Potato Croquette (Kroket Kentang)
- Boil the potato until soft (you can easily pierce with fork). Mash it while it's hot using potato masher or using mixer. Add the milk powder and the rest of the ingredients. Stir to mix everything. Set aside to let it cool down
- Melt butter in a pan. Add in onions and saute until soft and fragrant. Add in meat, vegetable, and spices. Cook for another minute. Have a taste and season with salt. Add water and sprinkle in the flour. Cook until the filling is slightly thickened. Remove from the heat and let it cool down completely. Can be prepared one day ahead.
- Take about 1-2 Tbsp of potato dough and flattened it on your hand and make a little well in the middle. Fill with the filling (don't over fill or you will have trouble wrapping it up) and close it by molding the dough around the filling to form a croquette shape.
Dip in eggs and then bread crumbs.
- Heat the oil, fry the croquettes until they are cooked and brown. And serve warm with your favorite side dish.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet to your personal tastes in time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that makes use of less or even more ingredients or is a little bit basically hot, you can make basic adjustments to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. As for standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t need to learn them but just if you understand some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast as well as very easy lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Quick Indonesian Potato Croquette (Kroket Kentang). Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!