Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup estimated approx 45 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Everyone in my house was either sick or getting sick. In my culture we use the soup to kill whatever bug is in our system.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup:
- 2 lb beef bones cut into small chunks
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 clove garlic chopped
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp salt
- 1/4 lb pumpkin diced
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 2 medium potatoes, diced
- 6 cup water
- 2 sprig thyme
- 2 stalks escallion
- 1 packages Grace Pumpkin Noodle Soup
Instructions to make to make Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup
- In a large pot over medium heat; add the beef bones, onion, garlic, salt, black pepper and ½ of the diced pumpkin. Saute for about 5 minutes.
- Stir well, cover the pot and let it simmer for 15 minutes. Remove the cover stir and add 2 cups of water. Replace the cover and let the meat cook for at least 30 minutes check for tenderness. The meat should be about halfway cooked.While the meat cooks wash and cut the vegetables.
- Cut all the ingredients in my soups into small bite sized pieces. Cut as small or as large as you desire.
- Add remaining vegetables and 3 cups of water. Stir well, cover and let soup cook for 15 minutes while you prepare the dumplings.
- After 15 minutes add the dumplings to the pot and stir.
- When soup begins to boil add escallion, noodle packet, thyme and pepper. Add water as desired (1-2 cups should be enough for a thick hearty broth), stir well, replace cover and let soup simmer for another 12 to 15 minutes. Stir well before serving.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of less or even more components or is a little basically zesty, you can make straightforward modifications to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes promptly. As for basic cooking skills for newbies you do not require to learn them yet only if you understand some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Homemade Jamaican Beef Pumpkin Soup. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!