Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Keema Naan. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keema Naan is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Keema Naan is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Keema Naan, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Keema Naan delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Keema Naan using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Made the naan for the 1st time.
Chicken mince stuffed Naan
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Keema Naan:
- 4 cups self raising flour
- 1 1/2 cups Greek yogurt or normal yogurt
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Water as required but 1/2 cup is good enough
- Chicken mince (Keema)
- 500 g chicken mince
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp coriander powder
- 1 tsp salt
Instructions to make to make Keema Naan
- Naan:- mix self raising flour and yogurt. Knead it into a dough. Pour water as required. Once it’s done put 1tsp of oil over it and leave it on the side
- In a pan heat put oil and toss in the mince. Let it dry up (all water needs to be evaporated) then add ginger n garlic. Then add all the spices. Once it’s cooked, let it cool down
- Take the dough out and knead it and divide it into round shapes
- Roll the dough with rolling pin. Use dry flour so that it doesn’t stick to the surface. Once it’s rolled into a round shape, put some cooked mince and close it up. Make it into a roti then put it on the skillet. Make sure oil is hot.
- Once all are done, baste it with butter and some garlic
- Serve warm!
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet regimen to your individual tastes with time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make simple changes to achieve this goal. In other words, start making your dishes on schedule. As for standard food preparation skills for newbies you don’t require to learn them yet only if you understand some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and easy lunch recipes but its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Keema Naan. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!