Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Keto butter chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Keto butter chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Keto butter chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Keto butter chicken, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Keto butter chicken delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Keto butter chicken is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Keto butter chicken using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Keto butter chicken:
- 0.50 kg chicken
- 240 g heavy whipping cream
- 30 ml butter
- 23 ml tomato paste
- 2 clover garlic
- Half onion
- 7.50 ml turmeric powder
- 5 ml ground ginger
- 5 ml pink Himalayan salt
- 4 ml chili powder
- 2.5 ml ground cinnamon
Instructions to make to make Keto butter chicken
- Cut the chicken up into bite sized chunks and generously coat them in the turmeric, ginger, salt, chili powder and cinnamon. Set aside in a bowl.
- Heat a skillet to medium heat and add the butter. As the butter melts dice the onion and garlic and add it to the pan. Cook for 2-3 minutes until the onions are translucent and fragrant.
- Increase the pan heat to medium-high and add the chicken. Cook it almost entirely through – the outside should be white and this will take about 3-5 minutes.
- Once the chicken looks almost fully cooked add in the heavy whipping cream and tomato paste. Using a spatula mix in the tomato paste so it runs smooth through the heavy whipping cream. It should be an orange color at this point. Turn the heat to medium-low and cover with a lid for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove lid and combine. The chicken is fully cooked and you should be able to eat it. However, if you like a thicker curry sauce allow it to reduce with the lid off until it reaches the consistency you like.
- Serve with low carb naan or over cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
- NOTE: You can store the butter chicken in a sealed container for up to 10 days in the fridge and 2 months in the freezer. You can also use chicken thighs instead of breast for a higher fat content.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will locate that you have more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet to your individual preferences in time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses fewer or more ingredients or is a bit basically zesty, you can make basic modifications to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes on time. As for fundamental cooking skills for beginners you do not require to discover them yet only if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as simple lunch recipes but its great food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food How to Make Super Quick Homemade Keto butter chicken. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!