How to Prepare Ultimate Keto No Bake Coconut Cream 'Snowball' Pie
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Keto No Bake Coconut Cream 'Snowball' Pie. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Keto No Bake Coconut Cream 'Snowball' Pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Keto No Bake Coconut Cream 'Snowball' Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Keto No Bake Coconut Cream 'Snowball' Pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Keto No Bake Coconut Cream 'Snowball' Pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Keto No Bake Coconut Cream 'Snowball' Pie is 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Keto No Bake Coconut Cream 'Snowball' Pie using 15 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Snowball because it tastes like Snowballs without the chocolate 🙂
NOTE – Best when left to set in the refrigerator overnight.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Keto No Bake Coconut Cream 'Snowball' Pie:
- 75 g Melted Butter
- 200 g Ground Almonds
- 2 TBSP Powdered Erythritol
- 1/4 Cup Roasted Shredded Coconut
- 400 ml Coconut Milk
- 3 Egg Yolks + 1 Egg All Beaten
- 3/4-1 Cup Powered Erythritol
- 1 Vanilla Pod or 1 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 1.5 TSP Xanthan Gum
- 1 TSP Beef Gelatin
- 2 Cups Heavy Cream
- 16 Oz Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Cup Shredded Coconut
Steps to make to make Keto No Bake Coconut Cream 'Snowball' Pie
- Preheat oven to 180°C
- Roast the shredded coconut for 4 or 5 minutes. Until it begins to brown.
Set aside to cool.
- Now make the crust:
- Melt the butter and then mix in Ground Almonds, Erythritol and 1/4 Cup of the the toasted coconut
- Press the mixture into a 9inch Glass Pie Dish. Place in freezer while you begin the filling.
- Heat the coconut milk but don't let it boil. once it is hot remove from the heat.
- Slowly whisk 60 ml or 4 TBSP of the hot milk into the beaten egg.
- Now, slowly whisk the egg and milk mixture to the pan of hot milk and return it all to a low/medium heat.
- Whisk in the Erythritol.
- Sprinkle the Xanthan Gum over the top of the mixture and continue to whisk until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, stir in the vanilla extract and refrigerate for 2 Hours until the mixture sets.
- As soon as you have placed the mixture in the refrigerator, remove the base from the freezer and set aside for later
- Once the mixture has set:
- Add a TBSP of cold water to a bowl and sprinkle the gelatine on the top. Leave for five minutes and then mix in a TBSP of hot water. Set aside.
- Whisk the heavy cream and cream cheese until peaks form.
- Whisk in the Gelatine until the mixture thickens.
- Whisk the cream and cream cheese mixture into the set coconut milk mixture and then spread the mixture into the crust.
- Sprinkle the toasted coconut over the pie.
- Refrigerate until it sets, ideally overnight.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of fewer or even more ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this objective. In other words, start making your dishes on time. As for fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you do not need to learn them but just if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick as well as simple lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Keto No Bake Coconut Cream 'Snowball' Pie. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!