Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole .. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole . is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole . is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole ., starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole . delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole . using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole .:
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 100g steaks – cut into 2cm strips
- 1 clove garlic – or 1 teaspoon minced garlic .
- 1 tbsp fresh chopped oregano .
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 4 medium to 6 medium sized potatoes – peeled and cut into about 6ths
- 2 medium carrots – peeled and cut in thirds and then in half again .
- 1 cup beef stock – or enough to cover all ingredients whilst cooking
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 3 cherry tomatoes – cut into quarters .
- 1 cup fresh baby spinach – stems removed
- 2 tbsp sour cream
Instructions to make to make Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole .
- Preheat oven to 180°C .
- Cut the beef steaks into thin strips . Heat the oil in a oven proof baking or casserole dish , on the stove , then add the beef strips , garlic , oregano , salt and the cracked black pepper and cook for about 1 minute , tossing them around to seal the meat .
- Peel the potatoes and carrots . Cut the potatoes into about 6th and cut the carrot into thirds and the thirds in half again . Then add both the prepared potatoes and carrots into the casserole dish with the prepared steak pieces and mix a little .
- Now add the worcestershire sauce and enough beef stock to cover all the ingredients and stir . Now cover the casserole dish and place in the Preheated oven and cook 35/40 minutes or until potatoes and carrots start to become tender , now add the cherry tomato quarters and the baby spinach leaves , stir to combine and place back into the hot oven uncovered for a further 10/15 minutes or until all is tender and cooked .
- Remove from the oven and now add the sour cream and stir well to combine thoroughly .
- Serve hot with bread to mop up the juices , enjoy . 🙂 .
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet to your individual preferences with time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a bit basically hot, you can make basic modifications to achieve this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them but just if you understand some basic cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to quick as well as simple lunch recipes but its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Favorite Ladybirds Beef Stroganoff Casserole .. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!