Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Lazy Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lazy Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶 is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Lazy Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶 is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Lazy Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lazy Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Lazy Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶 is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Lazy Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶 estimated approx 2 hours.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Lazy Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶 using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
What I love is that theres instant bak kut teh soup pack. But I love to have a stronger taste so I will add in more herbs to make it taste better.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Lazy Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶:
- packet Bak Kut Teh
- 2 pounds pork ribs
- 8 star anise 八角
- 3-5 pcs Chinese Cinnamon Stick 桂皮
- 1 tsp clove 丁香
- 2 tsp white pepper
- 2 spoon chicken powder
- 2 spoon dark soya sauce
- whole garlic
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 small pc of rock sugar
- 1 spoon Goji Berries 杞子
- 4 pcs chinese mushrooms/ or fresh mushrooms
- 6 pcs 紅棗 dried red dates (remove seeds)
- 1.5 L Water
- sticks fried beancurd
- fried beancurd puff
Instructions to make to make Lazy Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶
- Ingredients I will prefer A1 brand bak kut teh pack but sadly cant find it in HK and since covid cant travel to buy them back home
- First boil those ribs for 5 mins and remove those dirty gunk, rinse out and pat dry.
- In a pot throw in all seasoning and ingredients except those beancurd sticks. Add in around 1.5L of hot boiling water just to cover half of the pot, Low heat boil for 1 hour. taste test if not add more seasoning.
- For Beancurd sticks rinse with hot water so make it less oily and throw it into the pot after 1 hour of cooking. Cook for another 30mins switch heat off.
- Serve with Rice (best with overnight hard rice) and chinese fried dough. DONE!
As your experience and confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you want to offer a dish that uses less or even more components or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make basic adjustments to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on schedule. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t require to learn them but only if you understand some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and simple lunch dishes however its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Homemade Lazy Bak Kut Teh 肉骨茶. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!