How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Lebanese green beans stew
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Lebanese green beans stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lebanese green beans stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Lebanese green beans stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Lebanese green beans stew, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lebanese green beans stew delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Lebanese green beans stew is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Lebanese green beans stew estimated approx 1 hour.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Lebanese green beans stew using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Loubiyeh bi Lahmeh 🇱🇧
Simple, easy and tasty #easylunch #lebanesefood
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Lebanese green beans stew:
- 250 g green beans, cut into smaller pieces
- 200 g meat cubes (beef or lamb or both)
- 1 medium chopped onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Black pepper
- Bay leaf and cinnamon stick
- Oil to fry the meat
- Additional flavors
- 1 chopped garlic clove
- Small pinch of coriander
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Steps to make to make Lebanese green beans stew
- Start with frying the meat cubes with the bay leaf, the cinnamon stick, and half teaspoon of black pepper
- DO NOT add the salt at this point. If you add salt the meat will release its water and dry out.
- Cook the meat until brown, then add the green beans, the chopped onion, and the salt. Cover and cook on low heat for 20 minutes.
- Check the beans after 10min and flip them a few times. But don’t mix with spoon because it will break the green beans 💔
- After 20 min, add warm (not boiling) water. Cover again and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
- Optional: fry the chopped coriander and garlic in a tablespoon of olive oil. (Those three ingredients together will release my favorite and the most amazing smell in the kitchen 😍😍😍)
- Add the fried corianger and garlic to the green beans stew 5 minutes before you turn the heat off. Remove the bay leaf and cinnamon stick.
- Serve with rice on the side and enjoy!
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more components or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make easy modifications to achieve this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for novices you do not need to learn them yet just if you understand some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Perfect Lebanese green beans stew. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!