Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The term swiss, simply means to tenderize tough cuts of meat. Just a good inexpensive, comfort type food.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks:
- 1 Pound Tenderized Beef Cube Steak
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Seasoning Salt
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil (to fry steaks in)
- 1 Medium Onion Sliced
- 2 Garlic Cloves Minced
- 3/4 Cup Warm Water
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- 1 Can French Onion Soup
- 1/2 Cup Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Prepared Yellow Mustard
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Granulated Garlic Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Brown Sugar
Instructions to make to make Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks
- In a shallow bowl,, mix together flour and seasoning salt. Dredge cube steaks in flour mixture, and set aside.
- Heat vegetable oil in a frying pan over medium high neat. When oil is hot enough fry steaks for 5 – 4 minutes per side, until golden brown. Place steaks on paper towels when finished, to drain.
- Pour out all but 1 tablespoon of remaining oil in frying pan. Over medium high heat, cook onion slices until slightly caramelized.(5-7 minutes) Add garlic during the last minute. This step is purely optional.
- In a separate bowl, mix warm water and corn starch until well combined. Add in the next 7 in ingredients and mix together.
- Place steaks in the frying pan with the onions and garlic. Pour wet mixture over the steaks. Simmer over medium low heat for 30-40 minutes, or until steaks are tender. Serve with plenty of the pan sauce on the side. Enjoy
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more components or is a bit more or less hot, you can make easy changes to achieve this objective. To put it simply, start making your dishes on time. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t need to learn them but only if you grasp some easy cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick as well as easy lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Lee's Smothered Swiss Style Steaks. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!