Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Lemon Chicken. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lemon Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Lemon Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Lemon Chicken, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lemon Chicken delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Lemon Chicken is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Lemon Chicken using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
My ‘Lemon Chicken’ is, in other words, ‘Kara-age’ (Japanese style Fried Chicken) with Lemon Sauce. I deep-fry the Chicken, but you can cook it in your favourite way. The main part of this dish is the sweet & sour Lemon Sauce. I always find the store-bought Lemon Chicken is too sweet. You can season the sauce to suit your taste.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Lemon Chicken:
- 600 g Chicken Thigh Fillets
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- 1 small piece Ginger *grated
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon White Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 Egg *whisked
- 1 tablespoon Plain Flour
- 3 tablespoons Potato Starch OR Corn Starch
- Oil for frying
- Lemon Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Lemon Juice *You should get 3 tablespoons juice from 1 Lemon
- 3 tablespoons Chicken Stock OR Water
- 2-3 tablespoons Sugar *alter the amount to suit your taste
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1 & 1/2 teaspoons Potato Starch OR Corn Starch
Instructions to make to make Lemon Chicken
- Cut Chicken into chunky bite-size (about 4cm) pieces. Combine Garlic, Ginger, Salt, White Pepper, Soy Sauce in a bowl, add Chicken pieces, massage, and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Add Egg and mix well, then add Plain Flour and Potato Starch, and mix well.
- Heat the Oil to 170-180ºC and deep fry the chicken. *Note: For the crunchier result, I often fry them twice. After I finished frying all Chicken pieces, fry them again. The second frying won’t take long.
- Place all the Lemon Sauce ingredients in a small saucepan. Alter the amount of Sugar depending on the sourness of the Lemon Juice. Heat the sauce over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the sauce thickens.
- Arrange the Chicken pieces on a serving plate, pour the sauce all over, and enjoy.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have extra natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or even more components or is a little more or less zesty, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation skills for novices you don’t require to discover them yet only if you grasp some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also simple lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Ultimate Lemon Chicken. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!