Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Lettuce & Egg Soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Lettuce & Egg Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Lettuce & Egg Soup is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Lettuce & Egg Soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Lettuce & Egg Soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Lettuce & Egg Soup is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Lettuce & Egg Soup using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I often use Iceberg Lettuce for cooking. Here is a soup recipe that you can try. This soup recipe requires only Iceberg Lettuce and Egg, but you can add other Vegetables and Mushrooms such as Enoki OR Shiitake for better flavour. I usually don’t use Oil to make soups, but some drizzle of Rāyu (Chilli Oil) takes this soup to next level.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Lettuce & Egg Soup:
- 2 cup Chicken Stock *OR 2 cups Water & 2 teaspoons Asian Chicken Bouillon Powder
- 1 tablespoon Sake (Rice Wine)
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- 1/2 teaspoon grated Ginger
- 2-3 leaves Iceberg Lettuce *cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt & White Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Potato Starch OR Corn Starch *mixed with 1 tablespoon Water
- 2 Eggs *lightly whisked
- Finely chopped Spring Onion
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Rāyu (Chilli Oil) *OR Sesame Oil
Instructions to make to make Lettuce & Egg Soup
- Mix Potato Starch with Water in a small bowl. Whisk Eggs in a separate bowl. Prepare everything before you start cooking.
- Place Chicken Stock, Sake (Rice Wine), Garlic and Ginger in a saucepan, and bring to the boil over medium heat. Add Iceberg Lettuce. When Lettuce is soft, it won’t take long, season with Salt and White Pepper. You may wish to add some Soy Sauce.
- Stir the Potato Starch mixture very well, add it to the simmering soup, and stir. Once the soup is thickened, add whisked Eggs slowly in a circular motion into the soup, and stir gently.
- Add some finely chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, drizzle with some Rāyu (Chilli Oil), and enjoy.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes with time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit essentially hot, you can make easy changes to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes on time. As for standard cooking skills for newbies you do not need to discover them however only if you master some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as simple lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Lettuce & Egg Soup. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!