Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells is 10 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells:
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion chopped
- 1 medium green pepper chopped
- 1 1/4 cup reduced fat ricotta cheese
- 1 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat Italian cheese blend, divided
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 egg lightly beaten
- 1 can Italian diced tomatoes
- 8 oz no salt added tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
Steps to make to make Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells
- Cook pasta according to package direction; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and green pepper over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- In a large bowl; combine the ricotta ;1 cup Italian cheese blend; Parmesan cheese, pesto, egg and half of the beef mixture.
- In a small bowl, combine tomatoes, tomato sauce and Italian. Spread 3/4 cup into a 13in x 9in baking dish coated by cooking spray. Spoon cheese mixture into pasta shells; place in baking dish.Combine remaining beef mixture and tomato mixture; spoon over shells. Sprinkle remaining cheese. Cover and refrigerate over night.
- Remove dish from the refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 5~10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences with time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that uses less or more active ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes promptly. As for standard cooking abilities for newbies you do not need to learn them however just if you master some easy cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also very easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Award-winning Make Over Easy Beef Stuffed Shells. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!