Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Masala Beef Pulao. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Masala Beef Pulao is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Masala Beef Pulao is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Masala Beef Pulao, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Masala Beef Pulao delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Masala Beef Pulao is 5-6 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Masala Beef Pulao estimated approx 2 hrs.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Masala Beef Pulao using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This is a spicy take on a traditional yakhni pulao that will add immense flavour to your dinner or lunch table
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Masala Beef Pulao:
- 1 kg Beef mix boti
- 3/4 kg Rice
- 600 ml water
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup oil
- 4-5 medium sized onions
- 1 medium sized garlic
- 2 inches long ginger
- 3-4 medium sized tomatoes
- 4-5 green chopped green chillies
- Half cup chopped fresh coriander
- 2 table spoons yogurt
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 black cardamom
- 2 tea spoons whole cumin
- 2 tea spoons whole coriander seeds
- 1 table spoon black pepper corns
- 4-5 cloves
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 table spoons red chilli powder
- 2 table spoon crushed black pepper
- 1 chicken cube
- 2 table spoons beef biryani masala
- 1 table spoon turmeric powder
Steps to make to make Masala Beef Pulao
- Add meat in a pot with water and add whole spices, 2 onions, garlic and ginger to make stock on a medium to low heat until meat is tender
- Add oil in a separate pot and add 3 sliced onions to fry them golden brown
- Once onions are fried add chopped tomatoes and ginger garlic paste and ground spices with chicken cube
- Once a smooth gravy is formed add yogurt and cooked meat separated from stock to fry in masala
- Now add chopped fresh coriander and green chillies in the masala
- Now add 4 cups of stock (strained) if the quantity is less than 4 cups then add water to complete it. Once the mixture starts boiling add rice (rinsed and soaked)
- Cook the rice on a medium to high flame until all the water is evaporated and cover them to cook in steam for at least 30 mins on a low heat. Also taste the salt here which should be sufficient, if not them add more salt to level the flavour
- Remove the lid after 30 mins and serve them with shami kabab, raita and salad
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes with time. Whether you want to offer a dish that makes use of less or even more components or is a bit basically spicy, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for beginners you do not require to discover them but just if you master some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also easy lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Ultimate Masala Beef Pulao. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!