Recipe of Perfect McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian is 4 People. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian estimated approx 30-45 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This Tasty Fakeaway Chinese Dish from The McPhee's Company will blow your socks that you'll never order this dish from the takeaway again
Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free
Allergies: Sesame, may contain Celery,
Course Type: Main Course
Dish Type: Chinese
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian:
- 680 g Beef Strips
- 2 Sweet Bell Peppers – (Finely Sliced lengthways)
- 1 White Onion – (Finely Sliced Lenghtways)
- 4 Spring Onions – (Sliced into 1/2 inch chunks)
- 3 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Salt and Pepper – (To Taste)
- 50 g Cornflour
- For The Sauce
- 120 g Brown Sugar
- 120 g Light Soy Sauce
- 50 ml Water
- 1/2 tsp Rice Vinegar
- 1/2 tbsp Sesame Oil
- Pinch Of Chilli Flakes
- Spring Onions – (To Garnish)
- 100 g Spring onions – (diced for the rice)
- 400 g Rice – (Any kind of you wish)
Steps to make to make McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian
- Place the cornflour, salt, pepper and Beef strips into a zip lock bag and close the bag, shake for 2-3 minutes until covered.
- Heat the skillet pan with the vegetable oil on medium heat. Once the pan is hot, place the flour beef strips into the pan, cook for 5-6 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove the beef from the pan and place into a container, keep warm and set aside.
- Place the sweet bell peppers, white onion and spring onions, cook them for about 5 minutes until soft.
- In a bowl, mix all of the sauce ingredients throughly and add it in the pan and simmer for 10 minutes until the sauce has thicken and sticky
- Cook the rice as according on the packaging. Drain and rinse the rice throughly. heat another pan with nothing in it, place the cooked rice and the diced spring onions into the hot pan. mix throughly until piping hot.
- Presentation Tip:
– Take some spring onions and neatly trim them top and bottom off and then score the bottom end from the middle to the end (don't cut thought it) and next score the top end at the other side with the same way as the first one, repeat for two cuts. Place the trimmed spring onion into a container with cold water and put into the refridgerator for 10-20 minutes them bloomed like feathers.
- Presentation Tip:
– Once the rice is piping hot, pack in the rice into a small serving bowl as tightly as possible for a perfect effect. put the serving plate upside down and turn back over carefully. Then left the small serving bowl off to reveal the perfect shape from the rice.
- Presentation Tip:
– Plate up the Beef Mongolian onto the plate beside the shaped rice, but not pile the beef too high because, the customer or guest will not see the rice so presentable and the rice will lose it shape. Finally, finish with a feathered spring onion touching both the beef and the rice in a angle. Enjoy 🙂
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or even more components or is a little essentially spicy, you can make easy modifications to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to learn them however only if you master some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and very easy lunch dishes but its great food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade McPhee's Chinese Beef Mongolian. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!