Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Meat & potato moussaka. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Meat & potato moussaka is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Meat & potato moussaka is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Meat & potato moussaka, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Meat & potato moussaka delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Meat & potato moussaka using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
A comfort meal of my childhood 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Meat & potato moussaka:
- 1 kg minced meat, such as beef or pork
- 1 kg organic potatoes
- 1 large or 2 small onions and/or shallots
- 2-3 garlic cloves
- 2 tbs chopped or dried parsley
- 1 tsp oregano or mint
- 1 tsp chilli or chilli flakes (to taste)
- Salt and pepper
- 4-5 eggs
- 2 soup spoons of sour cream or yoghurt
- Olive oil
- 2-3 tbs greated Parmesan cheese (optional)
Steps to make to make Meat & potato moussaka
- Finely chop onions and garlic and fry in olive oil until onion is translucent. Add spices and stir fry for another 2-3 minutes
- Add minced meat and cook until well done. Taste and adjust spices to own taste. Once done, mix in 2 eggs into the mixture – it helps with holding the meat together.
- Cut potatoes in thin circles. Lay the potatoes on a greased pan, making sure the pan’s bottom is well covered.
- Add a layer of meat, followed by another 1-2 layers of potatoes, until the meat is used up. Finish with a layer of potatoes on top.
- In a cup, mix sour cream/yoghurt with 2-3 eggs until liquid.
- Pour the mixture over the potatoes, making sure it seeps through the cracks. If using Parmesan cheese, sprinkle it on top (or you can mix it into the mixture)
- Bake covered With aluminium foil at 220C for 30-35 minutes, until potatoes are soft (it will depend on thickness of potatoes).
- Remove aluminium foil and bake until the top turns golden.
- Serve hot, with a side of greens. It’s also quite tasty the next day, with of without reheating.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences with time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that utilizes less or even more ingredients or is a little essentially spicy, you can make easy changes to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to standard cooking skills for newbies you don’t require to learn them but just if you grasp some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as very easy lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Favorite Meat & potato moussaka. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!