Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Meatloaf with a Greek touch. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Meatloaf with a Greek touch is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Meatloaf with a Greek touch is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Meatloaf with a Greek touch, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Meatloaf with a Greek touch delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Meatloaf with a Greek touch using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
A different kind of meatloaf, very moist and tasty.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Meatloaf with a Greek touch:
- 1 kg ground beef
- 2 onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 cups rusks (ground)
- 1/4 cup oil
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- salt, pepper, paprika, spearmint
- water / wine
- 2 big tomatoes
- 250 g feta cheese
- 4-5 big potatoes (or as many as you wish)
- oil, salt, pepper
Instructions to make to make Meatloaf with a Greek touch
- Put the rusks in a blender to ground them. If you don't have rusks (I think they are not easily available outside Greece), you can use breadcrumbs or Panco (you will skip the blender in this case). Add the oil, balsamic vinegar and water, enough to moisten it. It needs to be like moist bread. If you like you can add some wine instead of water.
- Put the rusks in a big bowl. In the blender put the onions, garlic and the parsley. Blend.
- In the bowl add the beef, the onions etc, and the spices. Add the egg and mix well.
- Cut the tomatoes and feta cheese in small cubes. In a bowl mix the tomatoes, feta and oregano.
- Put a baking paper on a tray. Spread the meat on the paper, to form a rectangle. Spread the mix with the tomatoes on top (leave space in the ends).
- With the help of the baking paper, roll it. Make sure that the seam of the meatloaf is on the bottom, but the seam of the baking paper is in a place that will let you remove it at some point.
- Cut the potatoes and add the oil, salt and pepper. Put them around the meatloaf. Bake at 180C
- After 50 minutes remove the baking paper. Bake for another 15-20 minutes until it is done.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences in time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little bit more or less spicy, you can make easy modifications to achieve this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for beginners you don’t need to discover them but only if you grasp some straightforward cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also simple lunch recipes but its great food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Meatloaf with a Greek touch. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!