Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry is 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Beef tendon that's been cooked until it's meltingly tender in a pressure cooker is so delicious. Curry with lots of chunky vegetables is good, but curry with the vegetables melted into the roux is really tasty too!
The key is to properly parboil the beef tendon with ginger to remove any gaminess. Recipe by Cooking S Papa
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry:
- 1 kg Beef tendon
- 2 medium Carrots
- 3 medium Potatoes
- 3 Onions
- 1 Ginger
- 1 dash The green part of Japanese leeks
- 1 clove Garlic
- 1 1/2 boxes Commercial curry roux of your choice
- 2 1/2 large Water
Steps to make to make Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry
- These are the ingredients for this recipe. Parboil the beef tendon with ginger to remove any excess fat as well as any gamy odor.
- While the meat is parboiling, cut up the vegetables. All the vegetable trimmings (top right in photo) will be used to make the soup.
- Put the green parts of leek, vegetable trimmings, garlic and the boiled beef tendon in a pressure cooker with 2.5 liters of water. Don't waste those trimmings!
- Cook under pressure. Bring to a boil, cook under pressure for 15 minutes, then turn off the heat.
- Take the beef tendon out and cut it up into easy-to-eat pieces. The soup stock from the beef will be used later, so strain and remove the fat that rises to the surface.
- Sauté the carrots and potatoes. Once they've cooked through, add the onion. When the onion is translucent, turn off the heat
- Purée the sautéed vegetables in several batches in a blender. Add a little of the soup stock to turn it into a smooth paste.
- This is the vegetable purée. Put this in a pot, and add the rest of the soup stock.
- Bring to a boil and then turn down the heat. Put in the cut up beef tendon. Dissolve the curry roux in the soup, and simmer for 15 minutes over low heat.
- And there you have it, delicious beef tendon curry! It tastes better the next day, when the flavors will have blended together.
- Serve with homemade naan
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes with time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes less or even more components or is a little more or less hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation skills for beginners you don’t need to discover them but just if you grasp some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast as well as simple lunch dishes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Award-winning Meltingly Tender Beef Tendon Curry. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!