Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Mexican Chicken Baked Rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mexican Chicken Baked Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Mexican Chicken Baked Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mexican Chicken Baked Rice, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mexican Chicken Baked Rice delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mexican Chicken Baked Rice is 4 Servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Mexican Chicken Baked Rice using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Today I tried to make my ‘Chicken & Chorizo Baked Rice’ into Mexican flavour. I basically added the same Spices that I use to cook ‘Chilli Con Carne’. I didn’t add Chorizo today, but you can add it. The brilliant addition to this dish is Cheese. I used ‘Cheese Mix for Baking’, that is a mix of Cheddar, Mozzarella and Parmesan. If you have Mexican Cheese, why don’t you use it? This is an easy dish that you can cook for your family, even on a busy weekday.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Mexican Chicken Baked Rice:
- 500 g Chicken Fillets *Breast OR Thigh
- Salt & Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Oil *plus extra
- 1 Onion *finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic *finely chopped
- 1 can (400 g) Diced Tomatoes
- 360 ml Chicken Stock
- 1 Capsicum *Today I used Red Capsicum
- 1 cup Corn Kernels
- 2 x 180ml cups (360ml) Short OR Medium Grain Rice *rinsed if required
- 1 cup shredded (grated) Tasty Cheese OR Cheese Mix for Baking
- Coriander OR Parsley *I used finely chopped Parsley
- 2 teaspoons Ground Cumin
- 2 teaspoon Ground Coriander Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon Ground Chilli OR Cayenne Pepper *add more if you like
- 3 teaspoons (1 tablespoon) Dried Oregano
Instructions to make to make Mexican Chicken Baked Rice
- Preheat the oven to 200℃.
- Cut Chicken Fillets into chunky pieces and season with Salt & Pepper. Prepare Vegetables.
- Heat Oil in an oven-safe shallow pan or a skillet over medium heat and cook Chicken until slightly browned, and transfer to a plate.
- Add extra Oil if required, cook Onion and Garlic, add Capsicum and Corn, then add all spices and stir. Add Tomatoes and Chicken Stock. Stir in Rice evenly and return Chicken, then bring back to the boil. Season with Salt & Pepper as required.
- Cover with a lid or cover tightly with foil. Place in the oven, and cook for 20 minutes. Remove the lid, scatter Cheese, and cook for 5-10 minutes OR until Cheese is melted and golden.
- Sprinkle with some chopped Coriander OR Parsley, and serve. *Note: I sprinkled with finely chopped Parsley because I have Coriander haters in my family.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have much more natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet to your personal tastes in time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more active ingredients or is a bit essentially zesty, you can make straightforward changes to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes promptly. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for newbies you do not require to learn them but only if you master some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and also simple lunch dishes however its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Mexican Chicken Baked Rice. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!