Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers estimated approx 15 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Talk about a yummy way to lose weight!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers:
- Breadless Beef Burgers
- 1 lb Lean Hamburger Meat
- 1 tsp Each: Granulated Garlic-Granulated Onion-Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Seasoned Salt
- 3 dash Worchestershire Sauce
- 4 tbsp Cheddar Cheese [cubed] Or 2 Thin Slices Cheddar Cheese
- 4 slice Thin Sliced Purple Onions
- 4 Sliced Firm Tomatoes
- 8 large Dill Pickle Slices
- 12 large Iceberg Lettuce Leaves
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 3 tbsp Real Mayonnaise
- 2 pinch Sea Salt
Steps to make to make Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers
- Chop all vegetables and chill.
- Add all seasonings except for sea salt and cheese [optional] into the hamburger meat and mix well.
- You can choose to add the cheese inside the hamburger meat or melt on the top.
- Mold 2 hamburger patties and lightly sprinkle tops with Sea Salt.
- Fry hamburger meat to desired doneness or until fully cooked. About 3 minutes on each side for well done. Add cheese to hamburger surface and allow to melt if it's not been added within the hamburger meat mixture.
- Drain burgers on paper towels.
- Add mayonnaise and ketchup to burger top [or in between lettuce leaves] followed by pickles, onions and tomatoes.
- Wrap each burger in 3 layers Iceberg Lettuce leaves each. Top and bottom.
- Serve hamburger warm and vegetables chilled.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet to your individual preferences over time. Whether you wish to offer a dish that makes use of less or even more components or is a little basically hot, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard cooking skills for newbies you do not require to discover them however only if you grasp some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its great something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Steps to Make Ultimate Mike's Low Carb Breadless Beef Burgers. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!