Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Mince Beef Rendang Pie. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mince Beef Rendang Pie is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mince Beef Rendang Pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Mince Beef Rendang Pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mince Beef Rendang Pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mince Beef Rendang Pie is Serves 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Mince Beef Rendang Pie estimated approx 2 hours cooking plus cooling.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Mince Beef Rendang Pie using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Everyone has their own way of enjoy rendang. Some like to eat it with rice, some like it with ketupat (Rice cake) and for some, they love eating it on its own.
Australians have come to love beef rendang as much as any Singaporean, Malaysian or Indonesian, so why not combine two great loves into one handy snack?
#beefrendang #indonesianfood #australianfood #rendangpaste #mincebeef #picnicfood #handysnacks #lunch #tastypie #puffpastry #shortcrustpastry #cookpadrecipe #recipe #cooking #cook #minne #foodblogger #chef #handmade #homecooking #coopadtv #yummyrecipe #foodie #tasty #delicious #foodies #yummy #taste #cookingathome #cookpadcommunity #foodlovers #chefathome #cookpad #cookpadlovers #cookpaduk
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Mince Beef Rendang Pie:
- 1 kg premium beef mince
- 2 sheets frozen shortcrust pastry, defrosted
- 2 sheets frozen puff pastry, defrosted
- 1 egg and 1 egg yolk, lightly beaten for eggwash
- 250 ml coconut cream
- 1 lemongrass, bruised and tied up
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- Rendang spice paste:
- 7 red shallots
- 5 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp rendang powder or garam masala spice mixture
- 1 cm ginger
- 2 cm galangal
- 3 cm turmeric
- 2 tsp tamarind paste
- 4 cloves
- 2 green cardamon
- to taste Salt
Instructions to make to make Mince Beef Rendang Pie
- Blend together all the rendang spice into paste
- Heat the oil, cook the rendang spice, lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves until the spice is throughly cooked.
- Add the coconut cream into the rendang paste and cook for 5 minutes until the paste are really cooked
- Add mince beef and stir for 10 minutes until the beef is throughly cooked. You can add more water if you see the beef mixture is too dry.
- Discard the lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves and let it cool to room temperature.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC.
- Grease the pie tins. Cut six 15 cm rounds from shortcrust pastry and six 12 cm round from puff pastry. Press shortcrust rounds into pie tins and trim excess pastry.
- Divide rendang beef mixture between pie tins, brush the edges with egg wash then top with puff pastry rounds. Pressing edges together firmly.
In this stage you can decorate your pies.
- Brush pies with egg wash. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 40 minutes of until golden brown and pastry is cooked.
– To speed up the process you can use rendang paste in the jar. You can find it in the asian supermarket.
Make rendang a day ahead and refrigerate it. It will be easier to work with while slightly cold and the next day beef rendang always taste better.
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have more natural control over your diet and adjust your diet to your individual preferences with time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that makes use of less or more ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make straightforward changes to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. As for fundamental cooking skills for beginners you do not need to learn them but just if you grasp some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and simple lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Perfect Mince Beef Rendang Pie. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!